1. Itineraries: Information about “Day number” when the cruise ship is in the selected ports.
Information about the previous and the next day of the itinerary.
2. Arrive, Depart: Arrival and departure time of the cruise ship might be subject to change.
3. Pax (DO): Passengers (Double Occupancy).
This number* is based on the assumption that each cabin has two people in it.
4. Pax (T): Passengers (Total)*. Usually, the cruise ship could host more passengers than double occupancy.
It happens because some cabins could accommodate more than two people
(for example, a family with two children (four people) could travel in one cabin).
Usually, this number is 20%-40% more than Pax (DO). Note: some ships have only double occupancy!
5. Crew: The approximate number* of crew members on any given cruise ship.
6. Suites, Balcony, Outside, Inside: The quantity of different cabins types on any given cruise ship.
7. pp/$: Price per person for selected cabin type. Note: Prices are not tracked in the real time. Prices are shown to realize the app. consumer solvency.
8. By clicking on the table column`s name you can set the sort direction to ascending or descending.
* Numbers are approximate, the margin of error up to 5%
Download data. Santorini, Greece
After signing up you will be able to download the data.
Two export formats for downloading data are supported:
Get Your Quote
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you within 1-2 business day to continue the process of registration and subscription.
Thank you for choosing us, we appreciate your business.