1. Does CruiseBe Analytics support my country, port and language?
CruiseBe Analytics has information about ~500 ports of call in different countries. You can find list of supported ports via the link. Right now CruiseBe Analytics is available only in English.
2. Does CruiseBe Analytics provides the formal invoices for payments?
An official invoice will be send to your email (that is used for account registration) within two business days.
3. How many people can use one CruiseBe Analytics account?
One person should use and manage one CruiseBe Analytics account. You can always contact us to increase the number of users in your account.
4. We can not pay with Visa, MasterCard or Amex, are there any other payment options?
Yes, please contact us and we will find a solution for you
5. Does CruiseBe Analytics provide a free trial?
Yes, you will get a week of free trial. You card will be charged automatically after the trial and depending on your plan.
6. Can I cancel a subscription if I don’t need it anymore?
Yes,absolutely. You can do it yourself in your account, or you can email us to cancel your subscription at any time.
7. Do you provide refunds?
We provide 7 days free trial and we don`t provide refunds. And you can cancel your subscription at any time. However, we are can discuss the situation on a case-by-case basis. Please use the link to contact us to solve your issue.
8. How can I pay? When will I be charged?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express debit and credit cards. You will be charged for the first month of your subscription after the free trial depending on the plan that you choose. The subscription fee will be subsequently charged once a month. All payments are processed by Braintree (a PayPal company), one of the world's most trusted and popular payment service provider today.
9. Can I switch from one plan to another?
Yes, absolutely. You can do it yourself in your account, or you can email us to change your subscription plan at any time.